handMADE Montana Retail Shop
The handMADE Montana retail shop is filled with over 80 local & regional artists' modern handcrafted goods. We are interested in discovering a few new artists and giving them the opportunity to sell their items in the store as well as possible online sales. Typically we handpick MADE fair artists, and since we were not able to see everyone in person this year, we are casting a virtual net to find some new ones to add to the shop for the holiday season and beyond.
If you are interested in being considered, please fill out this submission and upload some images of your best-selling works. Think of this as an audition of sorts and tell us why you would be a great addition to the store and how your products are unique. Currently, it is a brick & mortar shop, but we are adding new products to our website daily and looking forward to expanding the selection of goods we offer.
Benefits of being a handMADE Montana Retail Shop Artist
• The shop operates on a 60% (artist) 40% (commission), and checks are sent out monthly.
• Meet the Artist Series blog, FB, IG posts
• Online product selling options
• Exposure to local and tourist traffic visiting Polson, MT (It is a lot during the summer)
• Options to teach small workshops