Missoula Summer MADE fair
2020// June 21 // Caras Park
The Missoula Summer MADE fair is a modern handcrafted open-air market featuring local and regional artists at Caras Park in downtown Missoula, MT. Our juried summer show features over 170 skilled artisans as well as a handful of non-profits.
The MADE fairs are presented by HandMADE Montana— a professional organization for art & handcrafted goods. We organize events (MADE fairs & workshops), provide resources to artists, and encourage growth and support in our community efforts.
APPLYING // NON-PROFIT
Community support for all of our events is what helps to make them great. Non-profits play a big roll in creating opportunities, educating, and fighting the good fight all across Montana. They are often the building blocks for what makes our cities great. For the last five years, we have been offering booths to local non-profits at a reduced rate to provide them the opportunity to meet directly with the public they serve. We are excited to continue offering space available for non-profits at our Missoula events. We strongly encourage some sort of hands-on activity to engage both children and adults that visit your booth. We will be jurying all non-profits that apply to make sure they are a good fit for our event.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Fill out the online application
2. Upload images & logo
- A well-organized event that attracts over 8,000+ customers eager to buy handcrafted products and meet the artists and non-profits!
- Non-profit image, business name, and links on our website
- A landing page with more detailed information about your non-profit including links to a website, Facebook, and Instagram• Promotional event graphics you can use on your Instagram account, Facebook page, or website
- A listing on printed & digital floor plan• Nametag and other great swag
All of our events are very well attended and we work hard to bring in a variety of customers. In addition to our website, Facebook, and Instagram pages, we advertise our events well in advance using these methods:
- Printed media —5,000 postcards, 2,500 rack cards, and 500 posters
- Advertisements in local papers and magazines
- Radio spots
- Social Media—Facebook & Instagram Ads
- Web Ads— Missoulaevents.net
- Calendar Listings—newspaper, online, and magazines
- Digital & printed floor plan maps
February 1 Accepting applications
April 1 Deadline for submissions
April 15 Accepted and declined non-profits notified by email
May 1 Non-Profit booth fees due
BOOTH FEES // SET-UP // EVENT HOURS
4’ x 6’ $25
8’ x 6’ $40
Booth sizes are listed in width x depth. Chairs are provided and tables can be reserved for 8x6 and 10x10 booths ONLY.
June 21 // Caras Park // downtown Missoula, MT
Set-up: Sunday 8am-10am
Show hours: Sunday 10am-5pm
Takedown: Sunday 5pm-7pm